I am a 3D Character Modeler with a background in Graphic Design. I have a passion for modeling diverse and stylized characters but enjoy modeling props and environments as well. I think the world is filled with all sorts of beautiful people with incredible stories to tell. It is my goal to pull from their experiences and stories to create appealing characters they would be proud to see on-screen.
Drop me a line if you want to work with me or just to say, "Hi!"
If you are interested in seeing my design work, check out the Behance link in my footer!
• Designed interiors and covers for various trade hardcover and paperback books.
• Utilized copy, images, and specs provided in order to design books with consistency and maintain brand integrity.
• Collaborated with Editors to produce logos for different titles and story events.
- Worked directly with the Associate Manager of Digital Assets to lead in the organization of over 30,000 assets received from foreign sublicenses, while ensuring their delivery and receipt on a weekly basis
- Aided the Special Projects department in the composition and proofing of book covers and interiors before final pdfs were sent to the printer
- Designed front covers, interiors, and guides for print while simultaneously generating weekly reports on the digital comic output
- Collaborated with team members under the direction of the Digital Comics Manager to composite and author over 1,000 digital comics, trades, and movie art books for the Kindle device
- Strengthened the digital authoring process, appearance, and user experience of Kindle digital comics with design and CSS/HTML skills
- Presented ideas, sketches, and photo research results during team meetings to aid in the brainstorming process for logos, calendars, brochures, and other design projects
• Communicated with clients to conceptualize and implement logo, package, social media, and responsive web designs by set deadlines
- Generated over 3,000 customers within the first year of business through the utilization of design and public relations skills to produce promotional materials for each event's target audience
- Illustrated imagery for use on posters, email banners, fliers, and newspaper ads used to promote each climbing event held at The Wall
- Assisted in the production process of Highlights: Puzzlemania by conducting photo research, making art/puzzle corrections, illustrating imagery, and designing layouts under the direction of the Art director